Royal Napkin Bands with Self-Sealing Glue and Bond Paper Construction, Blue, Case of 20,000
Royal Napkin Bands with Self-Sealing Glue and Bond Paper Construction, Blue, Case of 20,000 by Royal at Siak Satu. MPN: RNB20ME-C. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Royal Premium Napkin Bands are perfect for adding a touch of elegance to table settings at restaurants, or weddings, parties, and other events. They
Royal Premium Napkin Bands are perfect for adding a touch of elegance to table settings at restaurants, or weddings, parties, and other events. They are made of heavy bond paper, and are self-adhesive, eliminating the need to buy additional adhesive.
Promote food safety by wrapping cutlery in napkins and using napkin bands. Wrapping cutlery helps to prevent contamination. By doing this in your restaurant's downtime, setting tables becomes much faster. Storing wrapped bundles of cutlery in a storage location, and not on the restaurant's table means that unused cutlery will not need to be washed.
Show your personality by choosing a color that best matches your brand or event's color scheme. Our dinner napkins come in red, white, and black, and we have a large variety of beverage napkins. With many colors available, finding a napkin band color to meet your needs is easy. Our napkin bands come in black, burgundy, hunter green, green, blue, red, white, rust, and teal.
Features & Highlights
- CONVENIENT! Royal Premium Napkin Bands are a one time use item, making them more convenient than a reusable item. The paper napkin bands can be recycled (please check local waste disposal regulations). They store flat, which means they take up little storage space.
- SIZE AND STYLE: These napkin bands are 1-1/2" wide by 4-1/4" long. Napkin bands are available in a variety of colors: black, white, blue, brown, burgundy, green, hunter green, red, rust, and teal. With so many colors, finding a color that complements your event or restaurant's style is easy!
- SAVE TIME: Rolling cutlery in napkins and sealing them with a band during your business's downtime helps to save time for setting tables and washing cutlery. Staff can pick up the number of cutlery bundles from a common storing area as needed for each table. There is no need to clean unused cutlery.
- MORE SANITARY: Rolling cutlery in napkins and using napkin bands can help prevent contamination. Napkin bands help to keep the napkin wrapped around cutlery, helping to keep the items clean. This saves time by not having to rewash cutlery.
- SHIPS FLAT: These napkin bands ship flat, and need to be assembled into their circular shape. They are self adhesive. Made from bond paper, these napkin bands offer an elegant solution to your restaurant's needs.
|Item Weight:||20.94 pounds|
|Item Size:||8.3 x 11 x 11 inches|
|Package Weight:||20.94 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.3 x 8.3 x 8.3 inches|