This complete crowd control stanchion kit includes everything you need to organize your lines and direct your guests! This set comes with (2) 36" high stainless steel stanchions with a 6 1/2' long black retractable belt and a four-way cassette to keep lines moving smoothly. It also features a silver sign frame, (5) 2-sided signs for optimum visibility, and clear sign covers to keep the signs free of dust. The signs display helpful messages for pointing your guests in the right direction, such as "Lines Form Here" and "Exit," as well as messages for customers of your restaurant, such as "Please Wait To Be Seated," and more.
Stanchion Base Diameter: 12"
Stanchion Length: 6 1/2'
Stanchion Height: 36"
Sign Frame: 8 3/4" x 12"
Sign Inserts: 8 1/2" x 11"
Features & Highlights
- Free Lift Gate Delivery on large units Included to get unit off the truck only
- Complete stanchion set includes everything you need for crowd control
- Black sign frame easily mounts to the stanchion's post
- Great for banks, colleges, bars, clubs, and much more
- The rectangular black frame features a sturdy black adapter that conveniently slips onto the top of your stanchion's post for a quick and easy display
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by TableTop King, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By TableTop King
mpn: TTK-D271P720, ean: 0689266901315,
Share important messages with guests at your restaurant, catered event, or bar with this 11 1/8" x 14 1/8" satin finish horizontal removable steel sign frame. These notifications may include 'Welcome,' 'Please Wait to Be Seated,' 'Enter Here,' 'Exit,...
By Kate Aspen
Adorable elephants, lions and zebras guide guests to their seats at your safari baby shower. Available in sets of six, each resin place card holder features a wire stand that holds a matching card that can be used to designate table numbers or creati...