White Italian Pure Linen Tablecloth, 66"x66" Square
Mega Sale! Save 22% on the White Italian Pure Linen Tablecloth, 66''x66'' Square by Huddleson Linens at Siak Satu. MPN: WHI-1026-05. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Classic white Italian Linen Square tablecloth. The highest quality Italian linen Huddleson uses to make our napkins, tablecloths, placemats and
Features & Highlights
- 100% PURE ITALIAN LINEN, which is extremely durable and resilient - many times stronger than cotton. Linen fabric is woven from the stems of the flax plant, whose unique structure is why linen is both supple and resistant without pilling or becoming distorted. To create our linen fabric requires minimal processing and no chemicals. Year after year, wash after wash, the fibers do not stretch out of shape, break or pill, while at the same time becoming softer and more beautiful.
- HUDDLESON is the leading independent manufacturer of contemporary fine table and bed linens, based in Los Angeles. We source our European linen from the premier linen mills in Northern Italy and cut and sew the finished products in California, USA. Huddleson linens have been featured by many of the top design magazines and blogs including Traditional Home, House Beautiful, Robb Report, Food & Wine, Real Simple, Lonny, Remodelista and lots more.
- MACHINE WASHABLE. Linen fabric cleans very well in the washing machine. If your linen tablecloth or table linens pick up marks or stains, soak overnight in a stain remover like OxiClean and then machine washed and they will come out sparkling bright and will not yellow or discolor over time.
- LUXURIOUS, CLASSIC linen has a texture, feel and drape that has been admired for thousands of years, because it is elegant, lustrous and comforting. Linen represents simple, classic, sophisticated good taste. Every host needs a classic white linen tablecloth for more formal entertaining - the finest quality, understated luxury, that will always be stylish.
- Size: 66"x66" Square (we recommend a drop of approx. 6-12 inches on all sides of the table)